All material on this re-energy.ca website is the protected property of GreenLearning Canada, except where otherwise indicated.
Re-energy.ca materials may be reproduced and distributed according to the following terms:
- Materials may be used for educational or informational purposes,.
- All material on the re-energy.ca site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted.
- In the case of third party materials, including but not limited to photos and illustrations, permission should be obtained from the copyright owner prior to use.
- All photographs contained on the re-energy.ca site indicate copyright of each. Permission to use any of the images other than within the materials on the re-energy.ca site is prohibited.
- If a recognizable person appears in the photograph, use for commercial purposes may infringe a right of privacy or publicity and permission should be obtained from the recognizable person.
- Materials may not be reproduced and used for commercial purposes.
- GreenLearning Canada must always be acknowledged as the source of all materials and the copyright holder of the same.
- This permission to reproduce materials does not include logos appearing on the website.
- No material on this site may be used to state or imply the endorsement by GreenLearning Canada of a commercial product, service, or activity, or used in any manner that might mislead.
- GreenLearning Canada will not be held liable for any costs, expenses, claims, or demands arising out of the use any materials on the GreenLearning.ca site.
Information at this site is provided solely for the user's information and, while thought to be accurate, is provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind. GreenLearning Canada, its agents, employees or contractors will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, or lost profits arising out of your use of information provided at this site, or information provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site.